To the Legal Department
Universal Pictures
(Copy to your representation agencies)
Dear Sir/Madam,
I, the undersigned, Dunkun Laama, professional actor and creator (known by my stage name Myster Dunkun), represented by [Name of your primary agency], am contacting you regarding the feature film "The Killer" produced by your companies.
I hereby wish to bring to your attention the existence of striking and substantial similarities between my original audiovisual creation produced and broadcast in 2018 (proof of prior art and timestamps attached) and the art direction, staging, and character design choices of the film "The Killer."
The points of convergence include, but are not limited to:
The main character's visual identity: The specific combination of physical attributes (glasses and bucket hat) that I created and have embodied since 2018.
The set design and color palette: The use of urban neon frames and of specific shot compositions whose narrative and visual structure bears a direct resemblance to my pre-existing work.
As a Silver Dolphin Winner (Cannes 2024) and an established character actor in Europe, my image and creations are protected by international copyright and image rights. The unauthorized use of these distinctive elements infringes upon my artistic exclusivity and economic rights.
However, committed to respecting cinematic creation, I am willing to consider an amicable and professional resolution to this dispute. I wish to open negotiations regarding:
Formal recognition of my aesthetic contribution (credits).
Fair financial compensation for the use of my copyright and visual identity.
I invite you to acknowledge receipt of this letter within 15 days. Should I fail to receive a response or initiate constructive dialogue, I will be forced to entrust the defense of my interests to my law firm specializing in intellectual property in order to pursue all necessary legal action.
In Awaiting your reply, please accept, Sir/Madam, the expression of my distinguished greetings.
Dunkun LAAMA/AMSTERDAM (2026)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire